Insurance Defense Solutions For New York State
At O'Connor, O'Connor, Bresee & First, we represent insurance companies, self-insured businesses and licensed medical professionals in a wide range of insurance defense and malpractice matters. We have a proven track record of results handling litigation in state and federal courts throughout the region.
The scope of our practice includes:
- Insurance defense: We represent the interests of insurance companies, claims managers, adjusters and other parties in a wide range of insurance defense matters, including insurance disputes arising from car accidents and other personal injuries.
- Defending self-insured businesses: We represent small and large self-insured businesses throughout the region, including a number of large multinational corporations.
- Insurance coverage: We handle insurance coverage litigation, including extracontractual and bad faith claims, as well as provide coverage opinions on a wide range of policies, including general liability, professional liability, directors and officers, homeowners, first-party, automobile and trucking, reinsurance, and excess and umbrella coverage.
- Appellate practice: Whether pursuing a reversal of an adverse ruling, or protecting a favorable one, our attorneys have the necessary skill and experience to effectively handle insurance litigation appeals.
- Criminal law and defense: We are well-equipped to defend clients facing misdemeanor or felony charges involving a broad range of offenses.
Our attorneys understand the importance of resolving your legal problem in a timely and cost-effective manner, and will do everything they can to help you achieve your legal objectives.
If you are facing an insurance defense issue in New York or Vermont, please contact us today online or by telephone at 877-886-4029 to speak with an experienced Albany, New York, insurance defense lawyer.