Daniel J. Martucci is a 2016 graduate of the State University of New York, College at Brockport, where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. While studying at SUNY Brockport, Dan served as President of the school’s European Union Simulation team, where students traveled both nationally and internationally to compete. He then went on to receive his J.D. from Albany Law School in 2020. While at Albany, Dan served as Albany Law Review’s Executive Editor for Coordinating and Operations. Dan was also the recipient of the Best Brief award for the Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition.
Prior to joining O’Connor First, Dan gained experience in a number of practice areas including business and corporate, cyber security and data privacy, as well as the judiciary where he participated in the field placement program at the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Department.
Dan focuses his practice in the area of civil litigation, representing defendants in the area of medical malpractice.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2020
- Honors: Best Brief, Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Executive Editor for Coordinating and Operations, Albany Law Review
- State University of New York, College at Brockport, Brockport, New York
- Bachelor of Science - 2016
- Major: Political Science