Aaron M. DePaolo
Aaron M. DePaolo is a 2010 graduate of Siena College, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Management. Aaron received his J.D. from Albany Law School in 2013, graduating magna cum laude and becoming a member of the Justinian Society. While at Albany Law School, he served as a Senior Editor of the Albany Government Law Review. Additionally, for two years, he was a member of the school's moot court trial advocacy team, winning The Capital District Trial Lawyers Association Prize in 2013.
Prior to joining O'Connor, O'Connor, Bresee & First, Aaron was an Associate Attorney at a civil litigation law firm in the Hudson Valley, where he gained experience in all aspects of civil matters from case intake through final disposition at trial. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Aaron concentrates his practice representing both plaintiffs and defendants in the area of civil litigation including medical malpractice, personal injury, motor vehicle negligence, general liability and premises liability.
Aaron is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Albany County Bar Association, Capital District Trial Lawyers Association and American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Negligence
- General Liability
- Premises Liability
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2014
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2013
- Honors: Justinian Society
- Siena College, Loudonville, New York
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Marketing and Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member