Danielle N. Meyers
Danielle N. Meyers is a 2002 graduate of Hobart & William Smith Colleges where she received a Bachelor of Arts for a double major in Psychology and Political Science. She is a 2005 graduate of University at Buffalo Law School, The State University of New York. Danielle is admitted to practice in the State of New York and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Danielle is an partner of the firm and concentrates her New York defense law practice in the area of civil litigation, including cases involving professional liability, premises liability, environmental law and motor vehicle negligence.
Danielle is a member of the American, New York State and Albany County Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Negligence
- Environmental Law
- General Liability
- New York, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Hobart & William Smith Colleges
- B.A. - 2002
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society)
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers 2015 - Rising Stars - Civil Litigation, Defense