Aaron M. Depaolo
Aaron M. DePaolo is a 2010 graduate of Siena College. He received his J.D. from Albany Law School in 2013, graduating magna cum laude. While at Albany Law School, he served as a Senior Editor of the Albany Government Law Review. Additionally, he was a member of the school's moot court trial advocacy team for two years, winning The Capital District Trial Lawyers Association Prize in 2013.
Prior to joining O'Connor First, Aaron was an Associate Attorney at a civil litigation law firm in the Hudson Valley, where he gained experience in all aspects of civil matters from case intake through final disposition at trial. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Aaron concentrates his practice in civil litigation defense, including medical malpractice, product liability and general liability. He is an experienced litigation attorney who has been involved in the successful defense of physicians and doctors at trial. He has also successfully prepared and argued motions and appeals in various courts throughout New York State, including the Supreme Court and Appellate Division.
Aaron is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Albany County Bar Association, Capital District Trial Lawyers Association and American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- General Liability
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2021
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Moot Court trial Advocacy Team
- Honors: Capital District Trial Lawyers Association Prize, 2013
- Honors: Law Review: Albany Government Law Review, Senior Editor
- Siena College, Loudonville, New York
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Marketing and Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Albany County Bar Association, Member
- Capital District Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star - 2020-Present – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense