Samantha V. Vedder
Samantha V. Vedder is a 2014 graduate of Hartwick College, where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Samantha then went on to receive her J.D. from Albany Law School in 2017. While at Albany, Samantha was the director of the Elder Law Pro Bono Program and a member of the Moot Court Trial Advocacy team. She was also the recipient of the 2017 Capital District Trial Lawyers Association Prize.
Prior to joining O’Connor First, Samantha was an Associate Attorney at a civil litigation firm in Albany, where she gained experience in all aspects of civil litigation from inception through trial. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
Samantha focuses her practice in the area of civil litigation, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in the areas of medical malpractice, premises liability, motor vehicle negligence and general liability.
Samantha is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Albany County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Motor Vehicle Negligence
- General Liability
- New York, 2018
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2017
- Honors: Capital District Trial Lawyers Association Prize 2017
- Honors: Moot Court Trial Advocacy Tram
- Honors: Elder Law Pro Bono Project Director 2015-2017
- Hartwick College, Oneonta, New York
- Bachelor of Arts - 2014
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association